Sims-Lohman operates fabrication and distribution centers in Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Columbus. We produce Granite, Cultured Marble, Laminate and Solid Surface Countertops. We also have design showrooms in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Our customer base is focused on the professional builder ranging in scale from large production builders to smaller custom builders and remodelers.
We are rapidly growing to expand our presence in Central and Northern Ohio. We are searching for a team leader with a strong drive to meet safety, people, production, and financial goals. As production manager, you will work ‘hands on’ to ensure our second shift production team meets quality expectations and production schedules.
- Lead the granite fabrication operation to produce building products
- Fabricate 8 – 10 kitchens per night. The goal is to fabricate products correctly for us to install 95%+ of orders on-time without rework
- Drive the safe operation of employees and equipment
- 3+ year’s leadership experience, including ‘hands on’ management of people, preferably in a small manufacturing setting where a hands-on management style is preferred
- Experience in granite fabrication and manufacturing required
- Ability to train new employees to proficiency in safety and operations
Our benefit package includes: medical, dental, life insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance, a 401k plan, personal days and paid vacation. Quarterly and annual team performance bonuses are paid strictly based upon the performance of our company teams. You work hard and we all benefit!
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to Apply!