Join a company that is ranked as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation.
Sims-Lohman is centrally located across the Midwest and Southern geographies of the United States. We are headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, while employing over 400 + team members. Our courteous countertop install helpers typically work in upscale residential homes as part of a two man team.
Sims Lohman is a privately held company serving the building products industry for over 30 years. The Company is rapidly expanding operations in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky markets. We are adding an Account Manager, Columbus, OH to service our sales accounts in the region. The position will be a blend of inside sales support and field project management.
- Order entry (heavy computer work)
- General customer service representative to Home Depot sales representative and end user (homeowner) – heavy phone work
- Schedule on-site granite material selection with customers
- Perform various administration duties to support the company
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience with order entry programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Account Manager, Columbus, Ohio Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience sales support, order entry, customer service experience, preferably with Granite
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to lead a project using spreadsheets or project management software
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word software
- High energy in demonstrating passion for the customer
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Sims-Lohman operates fabrication and distribution centers in Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Columbus. We produce Granite, Cultured Marble, Laminate and Solid Surface Countertops. We also have design showrooms in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Our customer base is focused on the professional builder ranging in scale from large production builders to smaller custom builders and remodelers. Visit our website at www.Sims-Lohman.com.
High school or equivalent
- Account management: 3 years
- Sales support: 3 years
- 20/20 cabinet experience