Granite Fabricator & Polisher Job Description:
As a granite fabricator & polisher, you will be cutting and polishing beautiful granite slabs imported from all over the world. We are only one of a few respected granite fabricators that have been accredited by the Marble Institute of America.
An integral role in our countertop operations, the granite polisher will be part of our quality checks & inspection processes to ensure product accuracy based on specified work orders. Put the finishing touch on these wondrous slabs of Granite, Marble and Quartz, remembering they were millions of years in the making!
- Trim, scrape or polish countertops or parts, using hand grinders and equipment
- Verify quality of finished countertops by inspection, alternatively comparing templates and measuring their dimensions based on specified order
- 6+ months for semi-skilled
- Grinder, polisher, small hand tool experience
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must possess an athletic ability to work with weight – 15 to 100+pounds, depending on the function
- Full-Time, Monday through Friday
- Second Shift
- Located in Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, IN and Pittsburgh, PA (Cranberry Township)
A career you can count on
Our team members share a passion for delivering better products and better service to our customers. We value every contribution and take pride in every personal victory. Then at the end of the year, we pay profit-sharing based upon how well we’ve done financially for that year. As team members, we all benefit by working hard and having fun to celebrate our successes!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in America. Consequently for the second year in a row, we are very excited to again be ranked among the Inc.5000 privately held distinguished companies!
You can read more about our our company history and future objectives in an in-depth article featured in the Slippery Rock Gazette. So, if you are an motivated go-getter with a high history of success, let’s talk! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to apply online!