Marble Fabricator Job Summary:
Our marble fabricator will prepare molds, move equipment, and assist in preparation of ingredients for pouring the marble onto countertop molds for hardening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use hand tools in the preparation and cleaning of molds for application of marble
- Move ingredients into position and assist in the mixing process
- Use pneumatic polishing gun to shape and polish stone
- Accurately read and understand shop drawings and job specific paperwork
- Check that countertops were cut correctly by checking against physical templates and taking measurements to compare to shop drawings
- Uses a tape measure to accurately measure and mark work before cutting notches and radii
- Using power polishers, buff finished marble tops and backsplashes in preparation for inspection and preparation for shipment to end user
- At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas he has worked in to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions are maintained
- Will perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as shop drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Our chosen team member will be reporting to our Cincinnati, Ohio facility.
A Career You Can Count On
Our team members share a passion for delivering better products and better service to our customers. We value every contribution and take pride in every personal victory. At the end of the year, we pay profit-sharing based upon how well we’ve done financially for that year. As team members, we all benefit by working hard and having fun to celebrate our successes!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in America. And, for the second year in a row, we are very excited to again be ranked among the Inc.5000 privately held distinguished companies!
You can read more about our our history and company objectives here. So, if you are an motivated go-getter with a high history of success, let’s talk! Please email your resume to email@example.com or Click here to apply online!