Sims-Lohman is centrally located across the Midwest and Southern geographies of the United States. We are headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, while employing over 400 + team members. Our courteous countertop install helpers typically work in upscale residential homes as part of a two man team.
Our ideal Countertop Install Helpers will essentially be responsible to:
- Drive a box truck to our installation sites, therefore requiring a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Transferring countertops from vehicle into installation site. Countertops can weigh over one hundred pounds
- Installing countertops and associated pieces, quite possibly requiring manual manipulation into the proper location
- Minor repairs, when required
- Hold a minimum of 2+ years skilled experience, while semi-skilled workers need a minimum of 6+ months
- Pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
Countertop Install Helper positions are currently available in three of our locations.
Must be willing to work first shift, full-time, Monday through Friday. Our benefit package also includes Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, and paid vacation. Our team members receive quarterly and annual performance bonuses!
Please click here if you wish to apply!